Apollo Hospitals India
Apollo Hospitals India
The Apollo Hospitals Group is the 2nd largest healthcare groups in India with over 8500 beds across 54 hospitals within and outside India including one Heart Transplant Unit in Chennai. Apollo Hospitals Group, today, is an integrated healthcare organization with owned and managed hospitals, diagnostic clinics, dispensing pharmacies and consultancy services.
Apollo Hospitalsunite exceptional clinical success rates and superior technology with centuries-old traditions of Eastern care and warmth, as we truly believe the world is our extended family something our 14 million patients from 55 countries can warmly affirm.
Apollo has one Heart Transplant unit in India
Apollo Hospitals Chennai (Clickable)
Apollo Hospitals Chennai:
The flagship hospital of the Apollo Group, Apollo Hospitals Chennai, was established in 1983. Today it is one of the most respected hospitals in the world, and is also amongst the most preferred destinations for both patients from several parts of India, as well as for medical tourism and medical value travel. The hospital specializes in cutting-edge medical procedures. It has over 60 departments spearheaded by internationally trained doctors who are skillfully supported by dedicated patient-care personnel. It is one of the few hospitals in Chennai that have state of the art facilities for various health disorders.
- First hospital in India to perform Total Knee Replacement and the Illizarov Procedure.
- Pioneers of Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Procedure in India.
- Pioneers of multi-organ and cord blood transplants in India.
- Apollo Hospitals Chennai completed 10,000 Coronary Angioplasties in 2009. In the initial years, only Balloon Angioplasties were done, this progressed over the years to using metallic stents and medicated stents and further advanced in the recent past to doing many refined procedures like Multi-Vessel Angioplasty, Left Main Angioplasty and Bifurcation Lesions.
- Medical breakthrough was achieved in Cardiac Care at Apollo Hospitals Chennai – successfully completed 25,000 coronary bypass procedures including 10,000 beating heart coronary bypass operations.
- In less than three years since inception, the team at the Apollo Centre for Liver Disease and Transplantation, Chennai completed over 100 Liver Transplantations in June 2011, marking a noteworthy first-of-its-kind milestone in the city of Chennai.
- A 70% success rate in Bone Marrow Transplant.
- First Indian hospital to introduce newer techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumors).
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the 1S0 9002 and ISO 14001 Certifications.
- First hospital in South India to get accreditation from the Joint Commission International USA.
- Declared as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ by the Government of India.
- Rated as the “Best Private Sector Hospital in India” by The Week magazine.
- Winner of healthcare awards 2008, instituted by the Express Healthcare Publications (The Indian Express Group) for Overall Best Hospital of the year, Operational Excellence and Leveraging Global Opportunity
Other Services of Apollo hospitals
Below mentioned services are available in different hospitals of Apollo Group.
Bone Marrow Transplant
Children with Congenital Heart Defects
And many other diseases with their best medical treatments.
Our process is:
When patient contact us
- guide about total procedure
- get patient medical reports and forward to Indian doctor for expert opinion and estimated cost
- guide patient about doctor’s opinion and approximate cost on treatment
- guide tests of donor (in liver and kidney transplant case)
- get reports of donor from patient and forward for opinion
- update about opinion
- guide patient about embassy requirements for visa and travel
- after visa update patient about hospital requirements
- make their travel and hospital arrangements
- regular in-touch with him in India / UK
- after treatment and coming back to Pakistan feedback about services and complete process
- regular in-touch with him for future